Kate Ziegler is the Operations Supervisor at Mintz Levin, and is also a Boston-based Realtor, investor, entrepreneur, and speaker on The Hustle. Born and raised on a farm in rural Pennsylvania, she has made Boston home since attending Northeastern University to study International Affairs and Art.
The daughter of a contractor, Kate has worked in roofing and construction, and now owns and manages multi-family property in JP and Roslindale where she lives with her partner, Jack Romano. Kate also works as a Realtor with Arborview Realty, specializing in helping first-time home buyers and millennial investors narrow their search and navigate the buying process, and runs boutique design firm Union Jack Creative in her free time.
- On playing the tuba – yes, the tuba – and how that shifted the course of her life.
- On not being an attorney.
- “To hustle is the willingness to look at an opportunity and say, ‘yes’, to see where this goes.”
- Hustling is about flexibility and the ability to take risks.
- Why flexibility?
- What to do when you’re not sure of yourself – as a business owner.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.