Shana Dewitt is a business coach here to help you create a business you love that supports the life you want. She is also the host of the Be Heard podcast – a show on iTunes for women business owners – as well as the founder of “How to Start an Online Business” – a DIY, self-guided course to starting your own business.
- “I never wanted to be an entrepreneur.”
- The time a fortune teller at a fair told her she would be an entrepreneur someday.
- Her original dream to work at an ad firm.
- “Always assess. What’s working? What’s not?”
- The times we flounder are necessary for the times we shine later.
- Who are her clients?
- “We want a business that supports our life – not a life that supports our business.”
- “Be yourself… with boundaries.”
- Courses versus private work.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.