Kali Rogers is the Founder and Janitor of Blush Online Life Coaching. She and her team of master’s level coaches help females from around the globe get over their quarter-life crisis, grow their self-confidence, get over nasty breakups, and work on bettering their relationships all via video conference for only $79/mo.
She is also the author of Conquering Your Quarterlife Crisis: How to Get Your Shit Together in Your 20s and has been featured on The Washington Post, Fast Company, The Huffington Post, BravoTV, Bustle, Elite Daily, and Thought Catalog. She’s been interviewed on the following podcasts: That’s So Maven, Day in the Life, Soul Sparks, The Real Female Entrepreneur, and more.
Kali attended SMU in Dallas where she received her M.S. in counseling. Kali now resides in Los Angeles, California where she likes to walk around Beverly Hills and wave at the pretty houses, watch reruns of The Office and Parks and Rec (Leslie Knope is her hero), and attempt to make healthy meals in her bruised-up kitchen.
- Conquering Your Quarterlife Crisis: How to Get Your Shit Together in Your 20s (Her Book)
- Blush Online Life Coaching
- Kali’s business journey and where she got the idea to do online life coaching.
- Who her target demographic is
- “For some reason, I though success had to be hard.”
- Wanted to start a business to make mental health less of a stigma and more affordably available to the masses
- “You don’t need permission to do what you want to do. So, just do it.”
- Her unusual business model
- How to know when you’re ready to hire a coach
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.