Allison Maslan is the CEO of Allison Maslan International and has built ten successful companies starting out at the age of 19. She has in-depth experience working with clients such as Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch, and Charlotte Russe. She’s also the best-selling author of Blast Off and has a brand new book out called, Scale or Fail.
- Allison Maslan (Website)
- Scale or Fail (Book)
- Free Downloadable Business Class for Liz on Biz listeners!
- A bit about her book Scale or Fail
- “When you’re living on purpose and doing what you love, that’s the greatest gift ever.”
- She started out designing greeting cards for companies – which led to brochures which led to ad development, etc.
- At age 25, she’d been running a full service marketing and PR firm which led to burnout and a very serious car accident.
- “I thought you were supposed to build a business that made a lot of money.”
- On being so afraid to make a change – on feeling trapped.
- Her trapeze hobby (this will amaze you)
- How she got over her fear of changing her professional trajectory
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.