Elle Drouin is the founder of The Styled Stock Society and human behind @mochiandthecity. After several years working as the Director of Marketing & Digital Strategy for e-commerce businesses, Elle launched her own business to focus on helping other women build brands that are as profitable as they are pretty. Elle currently runs the Styled Stock Society, a stylish stock photography membership for female entrepreneurs, as well as works as a commercial photographer for beauty and lifestyle brands.
Elle’s dog Mochi is a 3-year-old maltipoo model and influencer with over 100,000 followers. Elle and Mochi have been featured on Entrepreneur, Refinery29, the Today Show, and a number of other media outlets. They’ve collaborated with brands like ABC, American Express, Disney, Google, and The Ritz-Carlton and also use their platform to raise awareness for organizations like the Humane Society and (RED).
Elle has been interviewed on a variety of podcasts including Support is Sexy, Courage & Clarity, Day in the Life, and The Profit Planner to name a few.
- Elle’s dog Mochi – and her own climb to fame
- Elle’s experience with digital marketing consulting
- Her fearless (OK – with some fear) foray into stock photography
- The Styled Stock Society – what is it? Who is it for?
- Why paid stock photos instead of free ones?
- The issue she has with consulting that I totally related to!
- “Using free stock photos just makes you look like everyone else online.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.