Tim Bornholdt is an entrepreneur, software developer, podcaster, and the founder of The Jed Mahonis Group. At The Jed Mahonis Group, Tim specializes in helping businesses to strategize, design, develop, and deploy custom iOS and Android mobile application systems that bring their products and services right to their customer’s front door. Tim got his start in web development in the first grade and soon built the internet’s most popular Ralph Wiggum fan page, the now-defunct That’s Unpossible. While he founded the Jed Mahonis Group shortly after graduating college in 2010, Tim is also a videographer who has seen his work featured on Fox Business Channel, CNBC, and Bloomberg International, as well as a podcaster with Olympian Carrie Tollefson on her C Tolle Run podcast and his own show, Constant Variables.
- Tim shares his journey of building his business with his friend
- His early passion for computers and figuring out how things work
- The cost and fear that goes into building a new app
- The importance of picking the right clients
- Balancing work and life
- How journalism has changed
- “Getting the idea out of your head and onto paper.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.