Francesca Montillo is the owner and founder of Lazy Italian Culinary Adventures (thelazyitalian.com). In her business, Francesca offers cooking classes and curated adventures to Italy – creating a taste experience like no other. She’s also the author of a brand new book you need, called the Five Ingredient Italian – where each recipe calls for 5 main ingredients – and you can get the rest from your cupboard. The book has 101 recipes in total – and each one only requires thirty minutes (or less!) of your time.
- Born in Italy and lives in Boston — used to travel back and forth quite a bit.
- “It’s really important to do what you love.”
- What she does in her business.
- What makes her recipes and approach different.
- Some delicious recipes she has – including this Pizzelle one!
- The route she took to getting her own cookbook.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.