A Designer, Entrepreneur and US Patent Holder, Aditi (Uh-thee-tee) is the co-founder of Maroon Oak, a free Business Networking Community and Digital Products Marketplace for Women. With over 20 years of experience, Adi is passionate about creating solutions that motivate women to innovate and collaborate for business success.
- Background in commercial design.
- “Business is about finding your true north.”
- “You should always have your accomplishments around your desk – it’s a history that’s out there for you watch every day.”
- What is Maroon Oak? Linkedin for women entrepreneurs.
- What is the Maroon Oak digital marketplace?
- Delegation – when to delegate vs. DIY
- Job doesn’t begin with your product. Your job begins after you create it.
- 2 AMAZING Content Tips:
- When you stop producing what *you* wanna write about, and start creating what your client wants, it makes all the difference!
- Make a list of FAQs your ideal customer always asks you. These can become blogs, videos, and social media shares.
- Facebook is a great resource to monitor social chatter. Save posts and conversations in networking groups that are specific to your niche by using the save feature native to FB. Create folders for article prompts and customer pain points.
- 20% of your time should be content creation and 80% should be marketing.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.