Trish is a notoriously straight-forward person who is quick to laugh and put others at ease. She is also a no-nonsense results-focused digital marketing expert intent on helping entrepreneurs grow, make more money and love their clients. Trish creates an environment of non-judgement and accountability with all of her clients. Graduating with honors from Georgian Court University and a graduate of the internationally-recognized Goldman Sachs 10ksb program, Trish is the co-founder of her company, GoBeyond SEO which began in 2009. When she’s not working with clients, Trish is also a wife to Brian and mother to Jake and Connor.
- Website – GoBeyondSEO.com
- The 7 Essential Elements of an Effective Marketing Plan [FREE Cheat Sheet]
- Started her business in 2009 when the market crashed and when she was pregnant with her second child.
- She and her husband stepped away from their 9 to 5s to teach themselves SEO.
- Starting her own e-commerce websites selling things she knew nothing about — based on search result algorithms, she decided to sell bikes and chimineas.
- Her advice about working with a business partner.
- “Being wrong can help your path progress.”
- The HUGE mistake Trish made hiring a bookkeeper. This story is fascinating.
- “People think everyone needs SEO. But the truth is that it depends on your business.”
- What’s the difference between ads on FB and ads on Google?
- What is your client thinking?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.