Gerri Detweiler has more than twenty years of experience guiding individuals through the confusing world of credit, and has earned a reputation as a reliable and independent resource on personal and small business credit. She serves as Education Director for Nav, the first site to give business owners free personal and business credit scores and tools to build financially healthy companies, where she develops educational programs and content for small business owners and works on advocacy initiatives.
- That time when (no big deal or anything) Gerri testified in front of Congress.
- Why would you need business credit? For what purpose?
- Who is ready to look at their own business credit?
- What’s the first step?
- When are you ready to get a business credit card?
- “Everything I’ve done ever that really helped me is something that’s been difficult, hard, and scary. Do the things that scare you and trust that you’re gonna figure it out.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.