Shayna Mahoney is a holistic life coach whose mission is to give women hope to face their anxiety and fears so they can reach their dreams. She has guided hundreds of women through her unique HOPE Journey™, a holistic and personalized coaching experience to find peace and purpose within. She combines her knowledge of nutrition, psychology, human development, coaching techniques, Reiki, sense of humor and personal experience to transform how the mind and body are fully connected.
Shayna has hosted many workshops and retreats to empower women in her community and beyond. In 2016, she received the Cape & Plymouth Business Magazine 40 under 40 award. She is the creator of HOPE products: a soy candle, sage spray and organic herbal tea, which are meant to calm the body and mind naturally.
When she’s not coaching, you can find her on Cape Cod with her high school sweetheart, baby boy and three rescue pets. She loves being in nature, singing, dancing, reading, doing yoga and having deep and meaningful conversations with other women. She loves to learn and considers herself an ongoing student of life.You can go from anxious to calm at www.shaynamahoney.com and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
- Growing up on Cape Cod with severe separation anxiety and depression.
- Her father and his health challenge that spurred her involvement in the family business.
- Her background in psychology, nutrition, and yoga/mindfulness work.
- Why people abuse drugs and alcohol.
- On niching down – “I was working with anyone and everyone because I wanted to help everyone.”
- Peace and purpose.
- “There is no such thing as failure – only feedback.”
- Where do you get clients?
- What does HOPE stand for?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.