Carrie Grace is a motivational speaker traveling the country inspiring others. She goes into companies and schools and helps them create better, kinder work cultures for all. She also helps people take risks and dream bigger, to get from where they are to where they want to be. She has spoken at companies such as Target, Marriott, and Jack Daniels. And has been featured on USA Today, Huffington Post, and His Radio.
- Carrie’s path to public speaking.
- Her eBook all about money saving hacks.
- “Show up when it feels hard.”
- Her talks on risk-taking, empathy, and kindness.
- “You don’t know who’s in the audience.”
- “Be a student of the things you want most.”
- People have ONE thing – so what’s the first step to getting that ONE thing?
- That time she went to the Grammy’s – because she asked. And Drake bumped her out of her seat!
- You can do almost anything. But, are you willing to face rejection while trying?
- “I love the high of the maybe.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.