Amanda Joyce Weber (formerly Amanda Dennelly) helps creatives and entrepreneurs that are feeling stressed and overwhelmed stop overcomplicating their day-to-day so they can grow their business and create more time to do what they love. She helps clients shift their mindset around their mile-long to-do list and create room in their schedule to finally breathe, all because of rather than in spite of their growing business. This supports them to rapidly scale their businesses, create more fulfillment, and feel happier and healthier in their everyday lives. Amanda started her career working with some of the biggest brand names in New York City before moving out west and starting her own design studio. She spent years honing her process and found the same principles of intentional simplicity and refinement that she used in her branding work can also help creatives design a beautiful, balanced life and a successful, thriving business. Today, she operates her coaching practice in the mountains outside Denver, Colorado. When she’s not supporting clients, she’s going for early morning trail runs, mid-day walks with her puppy, and Friday sushi dates with her man. To connect with Amanda and take the first step toward creating a more positive, productive life and business, download her free morning routine guide here.
- Amanda helps entrepreneurs use mindset to create balanced lives and successful businesses.
- Background in branding and web – and her experience working in NYC at Tommy Hilfiger!
- “This is it, I’m unhappy, now what?”
- How to get clear on what you want
- “You can have a beautiful brand and site – but no sales – and it always comes back to your mindset.”
- “If you’re confused, your people are confused (and less likely to buy).”
- Is it possible to want the life you already have?
- On vision boards
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.