Sylvia Inks is a business & financial coach and founder of SMI Financial Coaching. Her bestselling book, Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur – Blueprint for Building a Solid, Profitable Business, has helped new and seasoned business owners get organized, use the right tools to manage their finances, and become more confident in making business decisions based on their numbers.
- Sylvia’s Website
- Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur (Book)
- Sylvia’s Facebook
- Sylvia on Twitter
- Sylvia on Linkedin
- Busy Entrepreneur’s Academy: Managing $ in your Small Business
- What Sylvia does in her business
- Why did she start this business? What’s her journey?
- Her experience growing up with her parents, first generation immigrants, and how money was discussed in her home.
- Her father’s entrepreneurial background and how it inspired her.
- “Just because you start successful [in your business] doesn’t mean you stay that way.”
- Why lowering your prices does NOT equal sales.
- What is your “Break Even Number”?
- The 2 real reasons people aren’t buying your product or service.
- “You can choose to compete based on price, quality, or customer service. Competing on price, you’ll fail almost every time.”
- Her love of Freshbooks
- Her book on Amazon
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.