Meg Wheeler is the Co-Founder and CEO of One For Women, an online gift company and marketplace that sources its products from women makers and gives back to non-profits that support women. She is the hostess of One For Womenkind, a weekly podcast featuring intimate conversations on the power of small gestures and how we can use kindness and compassion to show up and support women. Meg is also a Startup Strategist and Financial Educator, blogging about money-related business topics and teaching creative entrepreneurs how to run financially fit businesses through her course, the Small Biz Accounting Blueprint.
- What is One For Women?
- Who her fellow co-founder is – and why they started their business.
- “Here’s the thing about being nice. It doesn’t come easy. You have to work at it.”
- “I think there’s a difference between nice and kind.”
- “I had a lot to say – and nowhere to say it.”
- “As women, we need to think about the impact words have on one another.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.