David Carlson is a nationally recognized millennial personal finance author and speaker. He is the author of two personal finance books including Student Loan Solution (2019) and Hustle Away Debt (2016). He founded the millennial personal finance blog YoungAdultMoney.com in 2012, with the mission of helping those in their 20s and 30s make more, save more, and live better. He’s passionate about helping those with student loan debt understand their loans and repayment options, as well as helping people achieve their dreams by pro-actively managing their money and making it work for them. Besides being an author of a personal finance book and running Young Adult Money, David also has over eight years of corporate finance and accounting experience at a Fortune 20 company. David has gained extensive social media, content, and influencer marketing experience and expertise through his more than six years of running Young Adult Money and working on content marketing campaigns with companies ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small startups, including Citizens Bank, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, PayPal, H&R Block, TransUnion, and more. David has been featured on The Washington Post, The New York Times, Cheddar, NBC’s KARE 11, Slate, Forbes, Yahoo! Finance, Lifehacker, and more.
- Young Adult Money (Website)
- Student Loan Solution (Book)
- Twitter @davidcarlson1
- Instagram @david_carlson
- David Carlson (Website)
- How he started the Young Adult Money website – and what it took
- David’s background in political science
- “As you grow, time gets limited.”
- Why your blog needs an email list
- How do you go about monetizing a blog?
- Can we talk about student loans?
- The balanced approach versus the conservative approach to paying off debt.
- What is your advice to entrepreneurs with student debt?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.