Deanna Coyle is the Founder of Vesta: Redefining Divorce, a business that provides informative seminars, professional resources and social events that redefine the divorce process and support people in powerfully being able to reboot their lives. As a mother who has gone through a long financially and emotionally draining divorce herself, Deanna understands how isolating and frustrating the divorce process can be. She decided to build divorce programs that educate, empower & guide people in navigating the crucial decisions and considerations during the divorce and separation process, as well as afterwards.
- What is Vesta?
- Why did you pick the name Vesta for this business?
- “I think to make a difference in others, it’s important to share authentically about who you are.”
- “Divorce helped me find my best self.”
- Deanna’s Divorce Story
- “Hitting rock bottom can be a blessing – because what have you got to lose?”
- Vesta is now 6 years old.
- How to put yourself out there (even when you’d rather stay isolated)
- “Taking the first step can be tough, but all you need to do is take the first step.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.