Nancy McKay is a Certified Life Coach living in Lakewood, Colorado with her husband Jimmy and her two rescued Westies, Maggie and Tommy.
Nancy’s life experiences of growing up in an alcoholic household, being sober for over ten years herself and an ovarian cancer survivor give her a unique perspective on becoming empowered to heal later in life. Nancy has earned her certification as a Wayfinder Life Coach from Martha Beck, Inc. as well as a Mind-Body-Eating Coach from The Institute for the Psychology of Eating. Nancy also spends a great deal of time working with horses honing her skills while she is in training to become a Certified Equus Coach through the Koelle Institute for Equus Coaching. This diverse background in experience and training provides her clients multiple resources for healing and growth.
Nancy also serves as Vice President on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
- Where she got her entrepreneurial spirit
- Her cancer diagnosis and how it changed her life
- “It’s never too late to change your life.”
- “Everything is mindset.”
- “Everybody knows what they want – they just don’t know how to get there.”
- What’s the difference between coaching and therapy?
- Most of her clients: “I’m not happy and I want something different.”
- How to be authentic
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.