Meghan Rothschild has over 13 years experience in Marketing and Public Relations. She is skilled in the craft of public speaking, branding, crisis communication and media relations. She’s the President and owner of the marketing and public relations firm Chikmedia, a company that puts an emphasis on female-run organizations and women business owners, and offers strategic marketing planning, and creative PR. She’s also a professor at Springfield College and Southern New Hampshire University. She has been featured in numerous media outlets such as Marie Clare Magazine, Fitness Magazine, Teen Vogue, WebMD, ABC World News, The Huffington Post, Associated Press, Inside Edition, NBC Nightly News and CNN, to name a few. She was featured in one of 2011’s most shared YouTube videos called, “Dear 16 Year Old Me.” Her work in skin cancer awareness landed her an award from Cosmopolitan Magazine alongside Kristen Bell and David Wright.
- Chikmedia is a full-service PR firm offering a full spectrum of marketing consulting and implementation services for women entrepreneurs.
- Megan explains why she helps women.
- How did her personal brand develop?
- Surviving melanoma.
- The power of using events to elevate your image.
- The Power of Press Releases
- Sponsorship with Dunkin’
- Visibility Tips for Entrepreneurs – (1) Have a solid website, (2) Strong social media presence, (3) What are your USPs?
- Once you figure that out, align your USPs with your brand, colors, and message.
- “If you look like a mess digitally, I assume you’re a mess in every other aspect of your business.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.