Eden Fried is the “digital product lady!” After bailing on her plan to attend law school back in 2016 (despite paying her seat deposit, securing an apartment, dropping thousands on textbooks), Eden decided to try her hand at entrepreneurship instead. Since then, Eden mastered the art of making a full time income with digital products (things like ebooks, courses, workshops, etc.) Eden is a rebel – she believes that you shouldn’t need to work for someone else in order to pay the bills – so she’s dedicated her life to inspiring and teaching other rebel women how to turn their passion into a digital product they can sell and make an income from online. She’s the host of the Rebel Boss Ladies podcast and the founder of Rebel Boss University, a membership community where she teaches rebels how to create and launch a digital product within 90 days. Eden is also the founder of the twice-annual FREE Rebel Boss virtual summit, which features dozens of digital product experts and amazing digital product information. Check Eden out at EdenFried.com or RebelBosses.com
- Eden is the “digital product lady!”
- Her journey to entrepreneurship (like quitting law school before orientation)
- How she made her first product
- “Use what you have.”
- “The best way to come up with a product is to listen to what people are already asking you.”
- What is her membership program? How does it work?
- Create the product that is a solution to the problem people have.
- How to Perform Market Research
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.