Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, she is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor and has been a featured expert on Fox 5 San Diego and YourTango.com.
- Small-town “good girl” from born-again Christian upbringing rises to entrepreneurship
- The time she performed makeup on her father’s corpse
- “If push comes to shove between making you happy and making me happy, I choose me.”
- Sometimes, you need to accept being a disappointment to someone else.
- About feeling the feelings.
- “You are responsible for your intention, not your reception.”
- How to receive feedback and what does it have to do with self-worth?
- On finding your voice.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.