Jamie Lieberman, owner and founder of Hashtag Legal has been a practicing lawyer for nearly 15 years. As an experienced entrepreneur, Jamie understands the unique needs of business owners at different stages in their organization’s growth. Today, she partners with clients across verticals including influencer marketing, creative services and e-commerce. She has a deep commitment to making legal accessible and regularly speaks about legal matters, the art of negotiation and entrepreneurial topics at leading industry events such as Alt Summit, Podcast Movement, and FinCon and as an expert source for media like Digiday and Forbes. You can also catch her as a co-host on The FearLess Business Podcast.
- Podcast Website
- FearLess Business Podcast
- Instagram: @hashtag_legal
- Twitter: @hashtaglegalllc
- Why she left a successful career in litigation
- “Rather than tear things apart, we put things together.”
- Who she helps (influencers, coaches, small businesses)
- About the lawyerly intimidation factor
- Trademarking – what is it?
- Name versus logo mark
- What things should be in place for every new business?
- About “generacide”
- Copyright: common law versus registered
- “Don’t ignore your legal.”
- “When you create something, it should be protected.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.