Miriam Kutcher is an entrepreneur and the inventor of Moozi, the patented solution for preparing perfect temperature baby formula bottles in under a minute with the touch of a button, made in the USA. Miriam founded Miravan, LLC five years ago to bring this innovative solution to market and provide caregivers with feeding peace of mind. You can learn more from the website, moozibaby.com, or follow Moozi on Facebook. Moozi will debut in retail in the spring of 2017.
- [2:05] Where Miriam got the idea for Moozi
- [14:25] “It’s like a mountain range; you go up, you go back down, you go up, you go back down.”
- [18:27] Was it hard to let go of the CEO power?
- [21:36] She was on Steve Harvey!
- [22:54] How does she feel about her products coming to market so soon?
- [27:57] “This isn’t about making money; it’s about having an idea, and making that idea become physical and then having it actually help and serve people.”
- [30:58] How she made her product approachable
- [36:26] Miriam’s tips for presenting in front of a large audience
- [43:54] Her last piece of advice for anyone who has a product idea
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.