Kristen Bowen is a Magnesium advocate, social entrepreneur, and the founder of Living The Good Life Naturally. She has spent the last two decades helping women become comfortable with their power, so that they can create optimal health.
Kristen lives in Morro Bay, California with her husband, Morgan, a recent double amputee. Together they are learning to dance to a new rhythm. They have six adult children, seven perfect grandchildren, and one adorable Shih Tzu named Louis.
- How and why did you start this business?
- How did you stumble upon Magnesium?
- Who is Magnesium for – and what’s the difference between the vitamin Magnesium and the foot soak you sell?
- How does Magnesium (or a lack thereof) affect certain parts of the body?
- How can we avoid burnout?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.