Jennifer Spivak is a Facebook Ads Specialist and co-founder of The Ad Girls. She believes that we need to stop glorifying the grind as entrepreneurs, and she tested this theory when she developed her “stupid simple funnel” to land clients — without offering a lead magnet or spending hours writing follow-up emails and chasing leads. In 2020, Jennifer hit 7-figures by generating more than $300k in revenue with a $14k ad spend. She’s cracked a code that requires little maintenance and she’d love to show your audience how to do the same for their business.
- Why FB Ads? How did you get your start in this space?
- What do you think makes working with you different?
- What is the stupid simple strategy that made you a big pile of money?
- What’s the deal with having a co-owner? Did that freak you out?
- How was the adjustment?
- Is FB Ads truly for every type of business?
- What are some starting points for someone looking to invest in ads?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.