After realizing a strong need to help clients transform their lives and create living environments that support their specific needs, Heidi Solomon founded P.O.S.H. / Professional Organizing Services by Heidi in 2006 to help busy people live successful organized lives, one person at a time.
She earned the prestigious distinction of being a Certified Professional Organizer® (CPO®) in April 2008 and Boston Magazine awarded POSH Best of Boston Home in 2012. She has been featured in The Boston Globe Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, Boston Magazine and on NBC, channel 7.
She is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and a former Board member of the New England Chapter of NAPO (NAPO-NE). She also received her Feng Shui Certification from the Center for Feng Shui and Intuitive Arts.
Heidi has developed her own holistic organizing philosophy based on years of experience managing business operations combined with the centuries old philosophies enshrined in Feng Shui and Buddhism and lessons learned from learning to live with a chronic disease. Heidi’s key focus is to design systems that meet the unique needs of each client so they have more time to do what matters most. When she isn’t organizing she enjoys hiking, spending time with her Australian labradoodle and volunteering.
- P.O.S.H. Professional Organizing Services by Heidi
- P.O.S.H. on Facebook
- P.O.S.H. on Twitter
- Heidi’s profile on Linkedin
- [0:58] The origin of P.O.S.H.
- [4:48] Heidi always wanted to be a WRITER!
- [5:38] “Sometimes I joke and say, ‘My boss and I get along really well and we see things eye-to-eye!'”
- [7:09] Before Heidi started her business, she had FOUR different positions!
- [8:25] “One of the things that I learned is that I like results.”
- [9:14] “I think that’s why working for myself works, because you have utmost control over your time, your flexibility, and the clients you work with.”
- [10:41] “Drive and focus is key to being successful.”
- [12:15] How Heidi is defined as a Certified Professional Organizer®
- [19:57] “If your space doesn’t reflect the things that make you shine, then we need to change that.”
- [21:56] What does being Feng Shui certified mean?
- [25:00] The techniques Heidi uses to discover how her clients are feeling
- [28:35] Heidi struggles with organizing personally!
- [36:00] How Heidi figured out how to start a business
- [42:10] Heidi’s last piece of advice for entrepreneurs wanting to set up a space that works for them
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.