LUCY McCARRAHER is the Founder of Rethink Press and Founder of the Business Book Awards. She is a speaker, author and mentor, and has written 13 books including Bookbuilder (with Joe Gregory) and A Book of One’s Own – a manifesto for women to share their experience and make a difference. Lucy has worked in publishing, television and journalism, and is the UK’s most experienced business book mentor, having supported hundreds of expert entrepreneurs and business owners to write and publish their books. She is currently a finalist in three major entrepreneur awards – the Stevies (Women Helping Women – Business), the Great British Businesswoman Awards, and the Great British Entrepreneur Awards (both for Creative Industries), mainly for her work supporting more women to write and publishing their business books.
- What do you do at Rethink Press?
- Understanding Hybrid vs Traditional vs Self Publishing
- How is a book a marketing or sales tool?
- Who is book writing for?
- Do you need to know what to write about? Where do you begin?
- What is the process of ghost writing like and does it compromise the quality of the book?
- How long should a book be? Is there a sweet spot?
- How can we find you online?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.