Nicole Lewis-Keeber is a business therapist and mindset coach who works with entrepreneurs to create and nurture healthy relationships with their businesses. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a Masters in Social Work and a rich experience of working as a therapist. Certified in Brené Brown’s The Daring Way™ and Dare To Lead™ methodologies, she’s also been featured on numerous media outlets including Fast Company and NPR for her work in breaking the stigma of mental health and business ownership. She writes and speaks about the impact of small t trauma on businesses but her biggest, most important work is in combining therapeutic processes with business coaching to help entrepreneurs like you build emotionally sustainable, financially stable businesses.
- What do you do?
- Why did you pick the title business therapist?
- What is big T versus little t trauma?
- How does trauma impact an entrepreneur? In what ways does it show up?
- Does this actually apply to everyone? Wouldn’t it be more pleasant to ignore it?
- Oh, ignoring doesn’t work, does it?
- What step should we take now?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.