Brand Therapist Megan Dowd is a neurodiverse entrepreneur, business strategist, coach, and storyteller. With her Human First, Biz Second® approach, she is helping new and seasoned business owners build a better human connection with themselves and their clients — leaning into who they are and what they stand for.
After nearly a decade as a professional actress and becoming a Jill-of-all-trades in that industry, Megan decided to go into business for herself. There she learned that the skills she acquired in acting reciprocated into business. She started MD&Co in 2018 and celebrates leveraging her client’s strengths, transparency, values, and building a connection. She also built Hello, CEO in 2020 to help support neurodiverse entrepreneurs discover where they can thrive in a business world that isn’t one size fits all.
Megan is also the founder of the original Spicy Soapbox™, where she candidly discusses an array of topics. When she’s not helping entrepreneurs run their businesses seamlessly, you will find her drinking cold brew, cuddling fluffy cats, and eating plenty of snacks!
- What do you do in your business?
- What are brand values all about?
- How does branding impact sharing?
- Where is the line – or is there a line – between sharing and oversharing?
- What about pandering vulnerability?
- Where do we begin when knowing when to take a stand or not?
- What is Hello CEO and who is it for?
- Do you need a diagnosis to be neurodiverse?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.