Alice is a podcast publicist on a mission to make publicity easy and accessible for underrepresented women entrepreneurs at all stages of their businesses.
When Alice started building her business, she knew that publicity, in the right places, would garner her the authority she needed to position herself as a high-end copywriter. And so, she started pitching magazines like VICE, Refinery29, HuffPost, and Business Insider. This came with an unplanned skill — the art of the pitch — which is how she ended up pivoting her business towards publicity. She has been running Hustling Writers for over two years and in this time, she has secured her clients in over 500 podcasts including countless top 1% and top 0.5% podcasts.
When Alice isn’t building out publicity strategies or thinking of new story angles, she is taking advantage of her location independence by house-sitting with her partner in places like Tbilisi, Nairobi, or Cape Town.
- What do you do in your business?
- What makes a woman underrepresented? Are all women underrepresented?
- How did you get into this business? What is your background?
- When are we ready for press?
- What if we’re boring and not special and not newsworthy? What if we don’t have a shot?
- Does everyone deal with imposter syndrome?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.