Tricia Cromwell is a Wardrobe Consultant who started her Fashion Styling agency, Trust in Tricia, in 2008 to help empower others to express themselves through fashion and feel fabulous while doing so. She firmly believes that confidence is the key to looking your best and showing the world your true potential.
She works one on one with her clients to help them customize a wardrobe that fits their lifestyles and body types, and ensures they are looking and feeling their best at all times. She also works closely alongside fashion industry professionals, styling their photoshoots, marketing campaigns and fashion shows, to help them portray their vision and promote their brands through fashion. Tricia specializes in working with men, women, designers, photographers, business owners and more to help them individualize their image or brand and excel both professionally and personally.
- [1:23] How Tricia got into wardrobe consulting
- [6:15] Where the name “Trust in Tricia” came from
- [12:10] “When you feel good, you look good. And when you look good, you feel good.”
- [12:32] The relationship between confidence and fashion
- [17:47] Tricia’s answer to the question “Can you have too many clothes?”
- [20:17] What you should do if you have reservations about pieces of clothing you own
- [24:56] How videos have helped Tricia’s business
- [29:51] A learning experience that Tricia has had in her business
- [33:17] Her advice for entrepreneurs
- [34:00] “Everything now is just so fast-paced and ever-changing that I don’t feel like it’s frowned upon if you’re still learning because you have to continuously invest.”
Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.