Nicole Peterkin is an author, speaker, and money expert from the Greater Boston Area. She helps people put a financial plan in motion to make their life goals a reality. Because, as Nicole says, the more selfish you are when it comes to your finances, the more selfless you can be.
- Nicole Peterkin (Website)
- Nicole Peterkin (Facebook)
- If You Love Your Family, Save Like It (Book on Amazon)
- [2:00] – Nicole discusses her upbringing with regard to her money mindset.
- [3:12] – Her father’s passing.
- [4:27] – Her background and near-career in medicine.
- [6:38] – Her opinion about target markets.
- [11:15] – How she discovered her own target audience (and who they are.)
- [15:11] – Nicole describes what the initial consult is like as well as how her programs are structured.
- [20:26] – “I don’t deal with numbers. I deal with people.”
- [25:00] – The origin of “being selfish with money” as her tagline.
- [26:49] – “If you want to help other people, you have to help yourself first.”
- [28:47] – The book-writing and book-creation process.
- [34:54] – Nicole’s last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.