Camille Serrecchia is the founder of The Chic Stop, a walk-in closet on wheels. The Chic Stop brings fashion, fun, and sparkle right to your door. They offer chic clothing, accessories, and more! Some of their favorite pieces are also crafted by local artisans. The Chic Stop is female-owned and operated in Southern Massachusetts.
- The Chic Stop Website
- The Chic Stop Online Store
- The Chic Stop on Facebook
- The Chic Stop on Instagram
- [2:00] – Camille tells her story for how and why she started her business, in her own words.
- [5:58] – The winter she started her business (AKA the winter that never ended.)
- [7:31] – Lessons from the truck – like not to buy white. (And others!)
- [8:13] – How she handles inventory.
- [10:21] – Who designed the truck (and how.)
- [12:00] – Customer acquisition tips!
- [12:54] – How Camille uses social media to reach new customers – FB, IG
- [15:32] – Competition in the Fashion Truck world?
- [17:25] – What is a private party like?
- [18:10] – Accounting for fuel and tires and other auto expenses.
- [20:41] – How online marketing has helped your business.
- [24:11] – How do you choose what to buy (as a buyer) and how much of each thing.
- [25:36] – Dealing when a product doesn’t sell.
- [29:49] – The one thing she wishes she did before she started her business.
- [32:12] – One of the struggles she faces in her business.
- [33:33] – Camille’s last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.