Erin Lowry is the founder of the blog BrokeMillennial.com and the author of the new book by the same name – Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER TO LIZ ON BIZ LISTENERS: If you order the book from Amazon or purchase it at your local store, forward a copy of your receipt to [email protected] for a FREE bonus chapter – just put LIZ ON BIZ in the subject line.
- BrokeMillennial.com (Blog)
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together (Amazon)
- [2:35] – Hated math, Erin never thought she’d write a book about money.
- [4:15] – Her educational background.
- [6:00] – The Broke Millennial origin story.
- [11:23] – Touching on the biggest money pain points for her audience: student loans and investing.
- [13:48] – The media’s perception of millennials.
- [15:15] – Getting financially naked with your partner.
- [19:20] – Erin tells the story of how she got financially naked with her boyfriend, Peach.
- [24:23] – Money advice for entrepreneurs.
- [26:10] – Money myths debunked!
- [28:53] – Credit scores, galore!
- [33:00] – Erin’s last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.