Trevor Oldham is a 20-year-old entrepreneur who’s had eleutheromania ever since he can remember. Trevor is the co-founder at Become The Lion. He’s been a contributor for Addicted2Success, Influencive, and The Daily Positive. Trevor’s on a mission to influence millennials to take charge of their lives and achieve more freedom.
- Trevor Oldham (Facebook)
- The Daily Lion: 400 Meditations on Success, Mindset and the Art of Being a Lion (Amazon)
- Become the Lion (Facebook)
- Become the Lion (Instagram)
- [2:20] – Trevor shares his personal journey to founding Become the Lion.
- [8:38] – Advice for anyone establishing a partnership for a business.
- [13:12] – How the business executes its mission.
- [15:24] – How to deal with writer’s block and be consistent with producing content.
- [17:12] – Monetization of their website.
- [18:56] – Traffic tactics to grow their audience.
- [21:06] – Creating content that is provocative.
- [23:38] – How they got 370k (and growing) fans on Facebook.
- [26:41] – When to recycle content and when to create new content.
- [28:10] – Discovering your demographic through Facebook Insights.
- [29:19] – Should you guest blog or not guest blog?
- [31:54] – Last words for growing your audience.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.