Stefanie O’Connell is a millennial money expert, Gen Y advocate, speaker and author of the book, The Broke and Beautiful Life. Dedicated to helping young adults achieve financial greatness, Stefanie has been nicknamed the Mindy Kaling of personal finance by The Greenwich Time. Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, SUCCESS magazine, MONEY.com, The Dr. Oz Show, Fox News, and ABC World News. She also works with universities, leading financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, sharing her fresh and timely advice with their audiences. Stefanie is a graduate of New York University. She resides in Manhattan.
- Stefanie’s 7 Day Cash Confidence Challenge
- Stefanie O’Connell (Website)
- Stefanie O’Connell (Twitter)
- Stefanie O’Connell (Instagram)
- [1:05] – Introducing our 50th episode and guest, Stefanie O’Connell.
- [3:39] – Stefanie discusses her 7 Day Cash Confidence Challenge.
- [8:47] – Email list building tips and lessons she learned.
- [11:57] – Her fears around launching a challenge like that.
- [15:00] – Converting from a freebie model to a paid product model.
- [19:03] – Producing extremely professional videos – what is involved?
- [26:17] – Facebook messenger subscription model?
- [31:45] – That time she got trolled on Twitter.
- [35:07] – Money tips for entrepreneurs.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.