Josh Haynam is the co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, a tool used by more than 30,000 businesses including The American Red Cross, Tony Robbins, and Forbes. He’s probably seen more quizzes than any other human on earth right now.
- [2:23] – Josh introduces himself and tells his personal story to founding Interact.
- [5:14] – That time he started a computer company in high school!
- [6:47] – In 2007, he tried to work in a grocery store, but wasn’t hired due to the economic crisis.
- [11:10] – Where he got his good phone skills.
- [12:15] – Repetition makes you good at something.
- [13:40] – That time Zagat used his software and quizzes to promote various travel destinations.
- [16:33] – How he used guest blogging to spread the word for Interact.
- [20:47] – Why quizzes? How do they help businesses?
- [24:24] – Tips for entrepreneurs creating quizzes.
- [28:57] – Tips for entrepreneurs doing their own giveaways.
- [33:09] – Examples of giveaways for service or information oriented businesses.
- [35:30] – His last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.