Nathan Hirsch is a 28 year old serial entrepreneur who is an expert in hiring remote workers and eCommerce business. He co-founded his first company out of his dorm room in 2009 drop shipping products on Amazon.com and built it to sell over $20 million worth of products over 5 years. While scaling, Nathan discovered the power of outsourcing and ended up building an remote army of freelancers.
In 2015, Nathan co-founded and become the CEO of FreeeUp, an online hiring marketplace focused on connecting businesses with the top 1% of online workers in eCommerce, digital marketing, virtual assistance, and web development. The company has been growing at rapid paces (500%+ YoY) and has quickly become a top destination to hire online for over 2,500 businesses around the world.
Nathan has built his personal brand to be synonymous with online hiring and entrepreneurship through over 75 guest appearances on top podcasts: Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas, Eventual Millionaire, and handfuls more. He continues to share his knowledge on building remote teams with everyone he comes in contact with and just recently joined the faculty at CEO Space.
- FreeeUp.com – Use my link here to save $1 per hour off any freelancer you hire!
- Skill Sets Rates for FreeeUp
- Video testimonial on FreeeUp from Ben Cummings
- How FreeeUp Works Infographic
- Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies
- [2:26] – No one teaches you how to hire and find the “right” talent.
- [3:09] – Nathan started his first company in college because the bookstore was crazy overpriced.
- [3:49] – His Amazon venture.
- [5:31] – Why he waited to hire his first employee.
- [8:31] – How selling on Amazon has evolved over the years.
- [10:59] – The kinds of people you can hire on FreeeUp.
- [11:30] – Skills, attitude, and communication – the three keys to hiring.
- [15:38] – Why he started a referral program.
- [18:11] – How to have a prosperous relationship with your business partner.
- [21:21] – Tips for a more powerful sales conversation.
- [24:06] – The snag he hit in his own business model (and how he overcame it.)
- [25:57] – The importance of putting things in writing.
- [30:01] – Sales and persistance.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.