Samantha Stone, author of Unleash Possible: A Marketing Playbook that Drives Sales, is a revenue catalyst who helps unleash the possible in organizations that have complex selling processes. She’s a fast-growth, B2B marketing junkie, speaker, consultant and persona coach who has also managed to find time to raise four boys with her husband, David. Throughout her career she has launched go-to-market initiatives and led marketing strategies for award-winning, high-growth companies including Netezza, SAP, Ascential Software and Powersoft. In 2012 she founded The Marketing Advisory Network to help savvy business leaders unleash the possible within their enterprises.
- Unleash Possible: A Marketing Playbook that Drives Sales [Amazon]
- @SamanthaStone on Twitter
- Samantha Stone on Linkedin
- [2:22] – Growing up, Samantha was super shy.
- [4:30] – Samantha shares her experience as a temp in a tech company.
- [9:09] – Delegation! And the moment she learned to start delegating.
- [14:10] – How (and why) her target audience has evolved over time.
- [15:36] – Knowing when to say yes to a potential client (and when to say no.)
- [18:59] – A time she struggled to say no to a project.
- [22:01] – Her book and who it is for.
- [26:44] – Strategic planning – what does this mean and why should we do it? How do we do it?
- [29:38] – Unique value proposition – how to come up with yours!
- [35:50] – Her last words with branding advice for entrepreneurs.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.