Thomai Dion is a pharmacist by trade, mom of 2 and owner of a small business called “td the science mom” where she promotes children’s STEM education through books and apparel that she creates – all of which can be found on her website: www.tdthesciencemom.com. (STEM = science, technology, engineering and mathematics.) Her professional background includes clinical practice as well as corporate business strategy and innovation.
- TDtheScienceMom (Etsy Shop)
- Thomai on Twitter
- Thomai on Facebook
- Thomai on Pinterest
- [2:01] – Thomai shares the story of how science and art were both a part of her upbringing.
- [8:43] – Her ability to make things – sew, and the link.
- [10:10] – Selling on Etsy and self-publishing on Amazon.
- [13:02] – Pros and cons of traditional publishing versus self-publishing.
- [16:03] – Why she started TDtheScienceMom.com.
- [19:08] – How well are you communicating your message?
- [23:19] – How she balances motherhood and running her business.
- [26:08] – Giving yourself credit.
- [33:06] – Her success on Etsy thus far.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.