Head of Content at Spreaker.com. 2017 Inductee into the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame, Is former EVP/CTO at PodcastOne.com in Beverly Hills, CA and former Content and Business Manager, Podcasts/TV at Microsoft’s Xbox Live and Zune. He currently hosts the “SpreakerLiveShow.com” podcast, Weds at 3pm PST and co-hosts “NewMediaShow.com/live” Live Sat at 9am PST/Noon EST. He is also former lead host of WebTalk World Radio Show; recognized as the first nationally syndicated radio program in the world to begin podcasting on Sept 15th, 2004. Lives in Seattle.
- “SpreakerLiveShow.com” podcast, Weds at 3pm PST
- “NewMediaShow.com/live” Live Sat at 9am PST/Noon EST
- Spreaker (Website)
- Spreaker (Blog)
- Rob Greenlee (Website)
- 2017 NAB Panels
- Guinness Book of World Record Holder
- Twitter @robgreenlee
- Twitter @spreaker
- Facebook – Rob Greenlee
- Facebook – Spreaker
- Linkedin – Rob Greenlee
- [3:00] – Rob shares how he produced his own radio show in the 90s.
- [6:27] – How he created his own server and recorded his first show on cassette tapes. (Yes, really!)
- [13:49] – “Podcasting is a word of mouth medium at its core.”
- [18:50] – How to know if podcasting is right for you.
- [22:07] – How to select a format – based on your goals.
- [24:35] – The solo format – pros and cons.
- [28:04] – Sponsorship and advertising possibilities for podcasters.
- [31:53] – Dynamic ad insertion technology.
- [35:26] – Using affiliate marketing to monetize your podcast.
- [38:40] – Spreaker combines live-streaming and podcasting (about the platform.)
- [41:40] – Last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.