Damion Lupo is the founder of Total Control Financial, has owned 35 different businesses in his career, and has founded his own school of martial arts. He is something of an expert on personal transformation and has gained and lost and regained his fortune multiple times throughout his life, leveraging his experience into an 8 figure real estate empire. Damion’s particular expertise is identifying and correcting deep-seated financial issues that can infect and destroy an entire business.
- [1:30] – On making mistakes.
- [2:45] – Growing up in Alaska – and there were bears! omg!
- [5:30] – “If we make a mistake, the Universe will force us to learn from it and shift. If we don’t, the same thing will keep happening.”
- [7:48] – On partnerships in business.
- [14:21] – When to say goodbye to a client.
- [19:56] – What to do if you’re feeling burnt out.
- [26:54] – On balance. “You’re driving your life. Not your employer.”
- [32:40] – About Yokido.
- [38:59] – Last words.
Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.