Thomas Mulliez is a father, husband, entrepreneur, and the visionary behind iTREKKERS. Tom founded the company in 2014 after realizing that bringing together vetted professional captains and guides on one platform would help guarantee everyone a better experience in the outdoors. iTREKKERS is a combination of Tom’s desires to share his love of nature and to simplify the process of booking guided outdoor activities. His mission is threefold: to get people to experience the outdoors through iTREKKERS; to help people get outdoors, period, by providing useful tips and referrals; and to educate people about the outdoors and ways to be mindful.
- [1:05] – His first memory in his life was camping with his father.
- [3:56] – Why he knows his numbers so well.
- [8:11] – What spurred his decision to pivot the business.
- [15:53] – “If you’re thinking about [changing your business], it means there’s something wrong [with your business].”
- [18:55] – The value of spending time in nature.
- [23:45] – How to educate your audience about your restructuring post-restructuring.
- [28:32] – Why he created a board.
- [37:48] – “Don’t be afraid to fail.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.