Whitney Hansen is a personal finance coach and entrepreneur. She teaches overwhelmed millennials how to pay off debt and be financially independent. She gives them the tools to have more fun with money while sprinkling in a little silliness. Some of her accomplishments are paying off $30,000 in 10 months, buying her first home at 19, and paying $472 for her master’s degree.
- [1:05] – Whitney and I can’t stop laughing because she’s so much fun.
- [3:34] – Her first entrepreneurial venture was when she was in school (super young!)
- [4:25] – A personal reason why she first got involved with money.
- [9:10] – The idea of a wedding, the level of investment!
- [16:06] – Launched her business while in her MA program.
- [18:07] – How and why you would want to systematize your coaching program.
- [22:05] – Setting boundaries (and how it’s super hard to do!)
- [24:17] – The Bank Statement Exercise!
- [26:55] – About her Money Nerds Podcast!
- [39:05] – Where her content comes from.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.