Kelly Arias is the founder of nymomsupport.com offering post-partum doula services to new parents. It takes a village to raise a child and Kelly is here to help you find your village.
- Kelly’s website: nymomsupport.com
- [3:05] – Kelly shares her journey to her business, with roots dating all the way back to elementary school.
- [5:30] – Her early struggles trying to find a teaching job.
- [9:27] – “Things do not always go as planned.”
- [12:00] – Other experiences in your life toughen you up and [this] prepares you for entrepreneurship.
- [18:04] – “Motherhood is a CEO position, but you start entry-level.”
- [22:45] – Kelly wishes there was someone (like her!) there for her when she was a new mom.
- [25:40] – On asking for help.
- [33:57] – The importance of finding your people, as well as the parallels between business and motherhood.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.