Kayla Sloan is a personal finance and small business expert. She is passionate about helping her audience get unchained from their financial situation and bet on themselves so they can achieve more satisfaction in their professional and personal lives.
- [2:00] – Kayla shares her journey to starting her blog-turned-business.
- [3:05] – “There’s got to be something else.”
- [4:21] – Landing her first freelance writing client.
- [6:30] – How her business evolved into virtual assistance.
- [10:00] – What is a VA?
- [20:00] – How to maintain a top down view of your business.
- [28:22] – When do you invest in delegation?
- [33:25] – The HUGE mistake she made in her business.
Useful links:Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.