Eric Roberge is a Certified Financial PlannerTM and the founder of Beyond Your Hammock, a virtual financial planning firm that helps professionals in their 30s and 40s make mindful decisions with their money and strategically use their incomes to achieve financial freedom.
Eric is one of Investopedia’s Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors, Expertise.com ranked him as one of the Best Financial Advisors in Boston and Financial Advisor Magazine said he is one of the top 10 Young Advisors to Watch. He’s also a member of InvestmentNews’ exclusive 40 Under 40 class of 2016 and one of Wealth Management Magazine’s top 10 CFPs under 36.
Eric writes for Forbes, Kiplinger, and MONEY Magazine and has shared his innovative financial planning and money management techniques in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC and the Boston Globe.
- [4:30] – Didn’t always plan on becoming a CFP, but hated his corporate job.
- [12:32] – Wanted to start his business to help people his age instead of the traditionally older, wealthy audiences that CFPs tend to attract.
- [18:46] – Ended up not working with people in their 20s – through experience, Eric realized his demographic needed to be older.
- [21:00] – How do you keep your clients accountable?
- [27:10] – How did you meet your wife?
- [29:38] – His Unusual, but Awesome Monthly Revenue Model for Pricing
- [34:07] – Separate your business money from your personal money.
- [42:09] – Focus on what you can control.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.