Shauna Armitage is the founder of Making Moxie and a CMO-for-hire. All marketing aside, Shauna started her consultancy as a a matter of necessity when her “dream job” proved to be less than dreamy. She quickly realized that although she loved her work, she knew very little about being a business owner…. and figured many other women had similar issues. Making Moxie is an empowering personal statement for people who are ready to take charge, own their own uniqueness, and come forth to create something wonderful for themselves and for others.
- [2:00] – An LOL-worthy introduction to the show
- [3:45] – Her story to Making Moxie!
- [5:31] – Why Moxie?
- [10:30] – Her clients may “look” different, but what they all have in common is…
- [25:45] – If you were on the show Friends, which “friend” are you?
- [27:20] – “I truly believe that the only failure is to not learn from failure.”
- [32:42] – Her first business mistake.
- [36:52] – Who in your life shaped your business the most?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.