Danielle Klemm is a Website/Branding Designer + Social Media Manager for Female Small Business Owners Wanting to Share their Message and Be Seen. You can find her with an iced coffee in one hand, and a kickboxing glove on the other. When she’s not training for her first Muay Thai Kickboxing first this year, then she’s passionate about serving the world by helping others see the potential in themselves and their business. She helps her clients showcase themselves in a way that is aligned with their future. Danielle is also the host of The Female Entrepreneur’s Journey Podcast where she brings the ‘real’ back to entrepreneurial reality.
- Danielle Klemm (Website)
- Danielle Klemm on Instagram
- Danielle Klemm on Facebook
- The Female Entrepreneur’s Journey (iTunes)
- [1:12] – Introduction
- [2:00] – Her journey.
- [6:36] – She wanted to live a life by design.
- [9:07] – What do you want your business to be about? (And why this question matters.)
- [11:15] – Usually, her clients don’t necessarily know that answer, long-term.
- [14:01] – On ageism.
- [19:00] – On movies!
- [21:36] – Danielle, what are your goals for your business?
- [32:50] – Her last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.