Chris Dayley is a digital marketing entrepreneur, speaker, and neuromarketer who gets excited about helping businesses learn what their users want on their website, using psychology-based testing and analytics. He started his Conversion Optimization agency Dayley Conversion in 2014, which he later merged with Disruptive Advertising, where he currently works as VP of site testing and optimization.
- When you have a site that can collect data, you need to be trying a bunch of different approaches.
- Chris shares his background as a college dropout.
- His journey from SEO frustration into A/B testing.
- “Don’t dump your money into ads that don’t make sense.”
- What is A/B testing? How long do you run a test?
- What testing tools are out there?
- What testing should be done for “small-time” sites?
- Homepage Optimization Strategy
- “We don’t wanna set ourselves up for failure.”
- DIY Testing Tips
- How do you get started with testing? (Get the starter’s guide!! Link here.)
Useful links:Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.